Metal Count

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Two Gold Medals


I was extremely happy when i heard on C TV that there were two gold metals that were won both in Snow Board Cross as well as men's Moguls.Unfortunately i failed to see Alexander Bilodeau's final run that made him win the gold medal. I wish i would of seen it because it looks to cool to watch, with all the bumps. I did see Maelle Ricker win gold in the sow board cross finals. As i was watching i was on the edge of my seat the whole race.i thought that the whole length of the race it would of been an extremely tight race, but it wasn't, which probably took a lot of pressure off of Maelle Ricker's shoulders.
I also thought that the ceremonies to celebrate there win was really thoughtful because it gave hem a time to look forward to. What i mean is that they had another time where they could be proud of there performance. In my opinion even if you did not win the gold medal but the silver or bronze you should still be extremely happy because it is still really good.

1 comment:

anthonyjmcg said...

Wow Nick, you started off so well. I really wish you had kept posting.